Saturday, June 18, 2005

This is work!

Blogging is not an easy task, nor should it be! If I should choose to blog, it is like a syndicated column...you have to research, verify and write everyday. You must employ the three cardinal rules of writing: edit, edit, edit. All of which takes time and effort.

Can I do this? Will it establish a precedent for successor party chairs? Can I keep up the quality, currency and readability of the postings? Time will tell. I suppose that blogs, like small business startups, have a high failure rate. But Republican dreams rarely die - just sometimes their political manifestations don't always come to fruitition.

Can I blame that on the Democrat majority in the legislature?

Deryl McCarty

2 Comments:

At 22 June, 2005 21:46, Blogger Nathan said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this blog. It could be a great way of disseminating information and making people aware of political activities in Pierce County. That's sorely lacking at the moment, in my opinion.

 
At 13 July, 2005 04:07, Blogger Patrick said...

Deryl,

So you want to be a blogsuperstar? You're right, it is not an easy task. I'll check back often for informative posts :0)

From Somewhere in Alaska,

Patrick E. Bell
West Vice-Chairman
Washington College Republican Federation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home